TopicHow To Recover McAfee Account when you forget the password
McAfee is one of the famous antiviruses in the market. But while working with McAfee antivirus, sometimes you might not be able to recover the McAfee account. Let us discuss how to recover McAfee account.
- Go to McAfee home page and select the MyAccount option
- Now under the login button, you will get “forget your password option.”
- Enter your registered email address and click the Send Email option
- You will get the reset password link on your email
- Click the link and follow the steps to complete the process.
- The password reset link is valid only for 72 hours. If you cannot log in within this time frame, repeat the process and generate the reset password link. Check your spam folder in case if you won’t receive the link. It is recommended to keep email@example.com in the safe senders’ list.
- If you don’t have any access to your old email account, don’t worry, we can still recover your McAfee account. Contact the technical support team and follow the instructions. Provide the fresh new email address and start your account.